16 Hour Class
16 Hour Class
Food and beverages included.
Range fees and ammunition not included.
Class registrants must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a currently valid FOID card (if an Illinois resident)
- Have a currently valid driver's license or state ID card
- Not be prohibited under federal law from possessing or receiving a firearm
- Not have not been convicted or found guilty in Illinois or any other state of:
- A misdemeanor involving the use or threat of physical force or violence to any person within the last 5 years
- 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or compounds, or any combination thereof, within the last 5 years
- Not be the subject of a pending arrest warrant, prosecution, or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification
- Not have been in residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the last 5 year
(Qualifications specified by the Illinois State Police Department, https://ccl4illinois.com)
After completion of 16 hr course, students will receive a USCCA Concealed Carry training certificate that will make them eligible to apply for a non-resident Florida concealed carry license, in addition to the Illinois concealed carry license.
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO SCHEDULE A CLASS TIME.